- On this campaign we work hard, achieve excellence & have fun. To remember this, this is what my office looks like: http://t.co/vck89jm6kB
- Did you get your bumper sticker yet? Donate any amount & we'll send one to you. Click here: http://t.co/eaoIMEO8Ti http://t.co/VTiuvXPZvt
- Show your support! Click here, donate any amount & we'll send you a Greitens-Governor bumper sticker: http://t.co/eaoIMEO8Ti
- I'm reading a great book by fellow SEAL @MarkDivine called Unbeatable Mind.
Click here to learn more about it: http://t.co/OScG3m89zI
- Demand Gov. Nixon arm the National Guard at recruiting centers.
Click here & SIGN THE PETITION:http://t.co/Qo398SBcPX http://t.co/I1Kas9lHQC
Eric was born and raised in Missouri. A Navy SEAL, Rhodes Scholar, boxing champion, and humanitarian leader, Eric earned his Ph.D. from Oxford University. He did research and documentary photography work with children and families in Rwanda, Albania, Mexico, India, Croatia, Bolivia, and Cambodia.
The founder of The Mission Continues and the author of the New York Times bestseller The Heart and The Fist, Eric was named by Time as one of the 100 most influential people. Fortune magazine also named him one of the 50 greatest leaders in the world. Eric lives in Missouri with his wife, Sheena, and their son, Joshua.
Click here to read more.